With the current instructions, recommendations and other development with the COVID-19, we want you to know that we are actively taking a number of precautions and measures to ensure that we can continue to provide our fencing services without delays. Here are some of steps we are taking on our part to keep you, our valued customers, our employees and our community safe.
Although we are not taking any walk-in at the moment, you may still call us to request your free quote at 619-282-6000 or email us at [email protected]. You can also reach us through Yelp and all our other social media.
The following modifications have been made to our quoting process until further notice:
* We will continue to schedule visits to residential & commercial projects for the measuring process of providing a quote. However, for direct contact prevention purposes, our estimators will be conducting the visits in the following manner:
– The corresponding estimator/project manager will set up a time and day to visit your project location
– The estimator will then need to verify, at the time of the visit, that the customer is present at home or at the commercial property through a phone call (for liability purposes)
– Estimator/project manager will then proceed to discuss over the phone about the fence work being requested to quote as well as take pictures of the fence work for quoting purposes
We are actively trying to maintain our office and workstations sanitized to prevent any contamination. We are using several disinfectant products through the office, have hand sanitizer readily available to everyone and we are being extra diligent about disinfecting common surfaces between our employees and throughout the day. We are also keeping up on educating our staff on best practices recommended by the CDC.
All current appointments will proceed as discussed with our estimator/project managers until further notice.
Here is how we can encourage everyone to follow CDC guidelines at work and in our daily lives:
- If you or any of your family members feel sick or show any symptoms, please stay home
- Constantly wash your hands with soap and water and/or hand-sanitizer
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or forearm when sneezing or coughing
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth as much as possible
- Clean and disinfect surfaces you often touch
- Avoid contact with anyone who is sick
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding. We hope to continue to better serve you.
Legend Fence Corp Team